Friday, June 25, 2010

the ocean floor




Gazing out at the Pacific Ocean today brought to mind this song by Audio Adrenaline.

It's called "Ocean Floor"... here are the lyrics.

The mistakes that I've made, that have caused pain, I could have done without,
All my selfish thought, all my pride, the things that I hide, You have forgot about,
They're all behind you, they'll never find you, they're on the ocean floor
Your sins are forgotten, they're on the bottom of the ocean floor,

My misdeeds and all my greed, all the things that haunt me now
They're not a pretty sight to see, But they're wiped away
By a mighty, mighty wave
A mighty, mighty wave

Your sins are erased
And they are no more
They're out on the ocean floor
Take them away, To return no more
Take them away, To the ocean floor

No comments: