Wednesday, July 10, 2013

techie bible verse




Oh Lord, scan me and remove all of my viruses and malware. Create in me a clean hard drive. Restore my operating system, that I may function as I was created. Stop any script that would cause my system to run slow. Give me back the yahoo in my heart and help me to always stay on line. Google me, save me, print me, forward me, copy and paste me, convert me to your format, keep me plugged in, grant me access to you. Remember my password and username. Defrag me from time to time. Keep my fan running so I will stay cool in hot and dry conditions. Help me stay attached to the motherboard, and work in harmony with the peripherals. Upgrade me each day with your Word, give me a good Outlook, and help me to Excel. Quicken me, clean my registry, remove temporary files that bog me down. Empty my history, debug me, and be the administrator of my life...





1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

YOU ARE INVITED TO FOLLOW MY CHRISTIAN BLOG