Your church may not be a church if....
- You never hear the word "sin" there.
- You hear the word "sin," but only briefly or redefined as "mistakes."
- You can't remember when you last heard the name of Jesus in a message.
- The Easter Sunday message isn't about the resurrection but "new opportunities" in your life.
- On the other sundays, the message is about how great you are.
- There are more videos than prayers.
- People don't sing during "worship," but watch.
- The pastors' chief responsibilities are things foreign to Scripture.
- There is more money budgeted for advertising than for mission.
- Most of the groups are oriented around sports or leisure, not study or service.
- You always feel comfortable there.
(from the gospel driven church)