Monday, May 7, 2012




"I am the Vine, you are the Branches"  - John 15


In Christ, God has done everything so that we might be connected to Him. Even though we have all turned away and have cut ourselves off, He has still loved us, embraced us, and forgiven us. He has grafted us into the true Vine and has pruned away all our unfruitful branches. He is always there for us, always faithful, always fruitful.  "I am the Vine, you are the branches. I will fill you with life, strength, hope, and peace. Apart from me there is no life - only death and destruction. I have embraced you in my death and resurrection. I am the Resurrection and the Life - no one comes to the Father but through me. So remain in me. That's where you belong. That's where you will remain alive and fruitful. Not by yourself, but in me. Remain in me, as I remain in you. I am the Vine, you are the branches."

Jesus is life. Only in Him can we truly live.

+++

No comments: